Tuesday, July 2, 2013

First Days of School!!!

Sorry for the delay in posts not much has been going on. I have started school and I love my classes. I am taking a sociology class called Sports in Society about what role sports play in peoples lives. Perfect for Jessica. I love it so so so much!!! My other class is spanish 2 and I am feeling so comfortable with my spanish right now. Life is good. A couple nights ago we went to an outdoor cinema, on the top of a mountain, projected on a castle!Think Film on the Rocks but better. We had a wonderful picnic of cheese, salami, fruits and veggies, bread, beer, vine, and sweets! Then we had an adventure walking down the mountain. Today, not much happened except I went to school and then went shopping. The sales here in July is like that of black Friday back home. I got some really cute stuff today. Now I am watching The Bachelorette while they are in Barcelona. It feels awesome. When something exciting happens, I promise I will write more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment